Magical girls (English)


This is, surprisingly, one of the more normal stories in my collection - there is no suffering, massacre, death (only at the end of a second chapter) and so on. It's so unviolent to wonder if I wrote it. Well, the idea was created by 10 -year-old me, and I just put those pieces of comics as a whole when I was 16 (uh, this 2012 ...), so certain parts are a little atypical for the story, for example, scene with a scarf (for some reason there was a drawing of Susie with a scarf across the face, so I used it) 😀
Of course, this story is not for children, unless you have the intention to explain to them the end of the IV chapter. 🙃😳🤣
I admit that I am not really a fan of some very explicit scenes in my stories, so that you don't have to expect anything from it, I am still in the domain of psychological thrillers and depressive stories. Everybody works best in its domain, and this was an experimental story about superheroes and love, one of the last with a happy ending and moderate action.
💜💛Story can be read on the following links: 💙❤
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/magical_girls_
issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/story/170937252-magical-girls-english-suzana-risti%C4%87-suza
wattpad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma