Ready For Action?! Black's diary

And so ... I got up at three o'clock this morning and started posting a story. The thing that is even more crazy, I plan to finish another story-poem in English, then I'm making a longer pause from posting, which I will certainly use to type  another stories. I can't overdo it, tho, nor can my eyes hold this tempo in the long run 😵
This story is the last one started before I moved, I continued to write it when I came here and it' also the first one after high school. I needed something more for that story, something that missed in "RFA?!", I wanted the last part to be about Black and to have more psychology since after "Onyx" and "Red Stain" I realized what stories I can actually write, that is, psychological drama. Of course, over time, my writing has become more mature and I think that it is getting better 🙂
However, I always note that singing is my main domain, but that doesn't mean that I don't have to try to write and draw better - there will always be someone better than me, but I want to see what is best I can do. Hope that one day people will like my works as they are, and I will let the time lead me through the way that it thinks it's the best for me 😉
Links to the story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/172935702-ready-for-action-black%27s-diary-suzana-risti%c4%87-suza

https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/ready_for_acti_2_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma