Home for Animals

Me: "Here is one positive story ..." Melody ("Red Stain"): "... After all these negative stories ..." I: "... in which in the main focus are the animals... " Melody: " ... and not 'killing' the main characters and their desperation that lasts through the whole story ..." Me: "... and which is written to show how our planet is miraculous ..." Melody: " ... because in the next story there will be bunch of morbidity anyway..." Me: "Melody! " Melody: "What, am I lying?" I: "Finally, I write a positive story and Melody comes to add something." Melody: "When you write positive things, it's like snow in the Sahara." Me: "It was snowy in Sahara, and that was exactly the year I wrote this story- ha, score for me!" Melody: "All right, let it be, you can write something positive once in a hundred years." Me: "There you go." Melody: "Though it's hard on the philosophical side, what if people disappear like dinosaurs?" I: "It was not the point ..." Melody: "And what if nothing of human civilization gets left behind?!" Me :, "Okay, it's enough ..." Melody: "Does that mean that everything is in vain even more than my depressed brain thinks?!" Me: "Aaaaa, stop it, don't ruin this little will I have! Let people enjoy the story and the fact that the Earth is a beautiful place with beautiful species. " Melody: "However you want. Well, readers, you enjoy this educational story, and I'm going to annoy the Writter 😏." I: "Tomorrow, Melody, annoy me tomorrow, when I start working on the story you mentioned. ... " Melody: "(writes) Here, I wrote it on the list of obligations, since tomorrow we are working on these other stories. "
Links:
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/home_for_anima
for Issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/story/180259147-home-for-animals-suzana-risti%c4%87-suza
for Wattpad


https://www.booksie.com/584656-home-for-animals
for booksie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma