Lollipop


This is the only story whose title doesn't have anything to do with the story. The main event in the story is an imaginary competition, I got an idea to transform some people from my past into characters from my story, and thus solve some of my inner struggles. Some things have changed since writing, at least as far as the character Almond is concerned, for some reason I think he is angry with me or something, I don't  know why when we didn't argue, but I'm not concerned about it because, as I said in the story, what I found interesting about him was gone, I am not foolish to waste time on a person with whom I obviously couldn't agree on a longer run and who lives a completely different life than mine. I can't say that he is a bad person because he is not, I just think that I idealized him too much, after all of these stories I finally finished and that saga in me and I realize that it should have been ended so long ago, only I was afraid to accept that it was the best way. Still, things and people are changing, so I have changed too. It looks like I really became an adult ☺. From "Year Season 1" until now I really have gone through a long way to self-knowlege and realized that sometimes, when the environment is not right, at least we can change and learn from our own past. Since the writing of this story, I didn't dream of too disturbing dreams about the place that had haunted me for years - as if the dream had told me that it had to be resolved while I persistently flew away from these memories and characters. I was directly confronted with this story, realizing that I am no longer the same person, I know that I would solve any problem other than the greatest-transience, which every day kills and that little positivity in my life.
And so, I again saw the old pictures from the photo album after so much time. For a years people on pictures had stickers on their faces, regardless of the fact that their faces long ago were carved into the brain, but now I saw them again. I would love to remain so, I don't want to run away anymore
Links:
https://www.booksie.com/587752-the-black-follower-evil-is-eternal
booksie
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/lollypop-suzan
issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182398176-lollypop-suzana-risti%C4%87-suza
wattpad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma