Trivia

*both photos by me 😄

It's been a few months since I wrote "Dream Reaper" and I've been thinking about blogging for months now - what to write now when all the stories are done? Should I write about worldviews, ecology or some third topic that interests me? I'll leave more complex topics for the winter when I have time for it, now I decided to write some facts about my stories 😉:
* There are names that, by chance, are duplicated even though they are different characters: Mimi ("Year seasons 2" / "Fashion Seven"), Red ("Sky and Earth", "RFA?!"), Lana ("Year seasons 2 and 3, "Scale of Sanity"), Sarah ("Sky and Earth," "It Will Never Be Better"), Bella ("Breakdown of the system," "Home for animals"), and Theodora ("Blackhaired Princess," " Fashion Seven ")
* I am a character in nine stories and in these stories I die fourteen times (once in the "Gothica", once in "Lollypop" and twelve times in "13 Deaths"). In every story in which I am a character I do self-destructive things. The fictional character who appears most in stories is Black, she is a character in six stories and is mentioned in one.
* The most common combinations in appearance are brown hair + green eyes (Melody, Sage, Sue, Marel, Holly ...) and blonde hair + blue eyes (Jenny, Natalie, Emily, Blossom ...). The longest hair is Anastasia's (" Palace in the Desert "), followed by Natasha's ghost (Stone of stumble), Katya (" Magical girls ") and Beli (" Capricorn's battle "). Alton has the longest hair of boys. The shortest hair of all girls has Rocky ("Moon and Sun"), followed by Mimi ("Fashion Seven") and Anja ("Capricorn's battle").
* The girls in "RFA?!" are designed to be 2.5 cm taller than each other, starting from the shortest Black (160 cm) to the tallest Rose.
* In the first sketch, "Capricorn's battle" also included male characters (eg the character that represented Scorpio was male, for that I am sure), but in the end I only opted for female characters.
* Henry is the only complete male protagonist (although the story revolves around Blackhaired), and Ned is one of the few male characters to be the protagonist with another character. Almost all of the main characters are female characters.
* The first idea for the story was for "Magical girls", from a set of drawings I made at the age of ten. The first written was "The maid who looked like the most beautiful princess" (ie today's version of "Blackhaired princess") and the first official was "Year Seasons 1".
* The longest story is "13 deaths", the shortest "Serbian story about Lena and Teodor" (if we count the collection of stories then it is "Love at first sight").
* Unless we count stories with me, only "Amused aria" is inspired by real people.
* 2013 and 2014 were not very productive writing years: At the time, only "Red Stain" was written, while "Scale of Sanity" and "RFA?! -The Black's Diary" were started. Most of stories were written in 2015. and 2016, that is. eight stories, while during the 2011 I wrote 7.
* All stories were written within a decade, from 2009 to 2019 (time is flying by fast, I must admit 😮)
* I thought about it and came to the conclusion that stories written in a particular month / season have some common atmosphere or writing style (at least these newer ones). December and January's stories are heavy and with a melanchonic atmosphere ("Kingdom of Eternal Darkness", "Red Stain "," Fashion Seven "), February's contains more deviant details (" Black Follower- Evil is Eternal "was written in the end of January," Experiment of Fear "," Depth of Deepest Thoughts "), spring stories are dark but I was numb while I wrote them ("Devil's town," "The hell with luck," "Home for animals"), summertime stories have some weird fresh energy ("RFA?!", "Palace in the Desert," "RFA?! -Before the End," "The Magic of the Night "), September stories are tense (" Capricorn's battle 2 "," Breakdown of a system "), October has the most morbid and depressing stories of all ("Artists live forever "," 13 deaths "," Gothica "...), November ones have heavy topics but with a slight dose of optimism ("It will never get better", "Onyx").
* The stories "Magic of the Night" and "LOVE" were conceived as more explicit and shocking than the current version but I couldn't help myself and let myself draw it that way, "LOVE" even had two pages that contained a more explicit scene (but without too much details) and those pages were torn from the notebook because story would go too fast.
* Most of the characters got their appearance in a sketch. For stories, I was mostly inspired by drawings or my morbid daydreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma