Gold and Ash

Although I said that I would not write any more stories in my life, now I present to you a new story - "Gold and Ash". I really began to doubt my own words - I said in "Dream Reaper" that I would stop writing and then I take a pen in my hands again and create more. Admittedly, I said a years ago that I would die till age 25, and yet it's getting closer. I can only take comfort in the fact that there would not have been some of my best works if my death happened sooner.
I was afraid of how the story would turn out, my inspiration wasn't really good during 2018 and 2019, so I thought I could no longer write. I'm glad that wasn't the case for this story - I don't know how others will like it, but I'm satisfied with it and I'll be proud of it. It is dramatic, it has a difficult topics but also has a moral of the story, the morbidity is more moderate than in previous stories. I was inspired by the dream again as in some other stories, only in the dream I was an actor and at the end of the dream I slit my own neck, I didn't want another main character to end their life but I still did something with that scene, I won't reveal what. 😐 In any case, I am not going to be a bummer now because the story represents something a little different from me, and I leave my morbid thoughts for another occasion, it is not as if they will escape somewhere. 🤷
Just to add that I am very annoyed that I can't add photos in this version of the blogger from my phone, I apologize for posting only text without a picture because I myself prefer to put some picture, hope you don't mind it 😐
Story links:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/247897473-gold-and-ash
and booksie one- https://www.booksie.com/640948-gold-and-ash


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma