Odium (new song 2023, all rights reserved)

 


All rights reserved

In this song I wanted to play with voice effects to create new sound, I like how it turned out, maybe I will try out more in future as I already showed my full vocal range and technique in other works so now I can relax.


Theme is related to the fact that some bad experiences from the past made me pushing away everyone in present, song is dedicated to one person from my past who had big impact on that, so now I am unable to have any friends or relationship as every connection freaks me out and drains me (that's the most likely avoidant personality disorder, I don't even care what's wrong with me anymore). I am sorry to everyone I ever pushed away, problem (usually) wasn't in you but in me. 😵

#girlrock #lyricvideo #amateurmusic #avpd #pushingpeopleaway #loner #operatic #singer #singing 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma