Capricorn battle I

Feel free to join me in this action adventure with bit of melanchony, no matter what Zodiac sign you are!
We all have virtues and faults 😉
So, in original I was little harsher to some signs, like Leo or Saggitarius, because of people I used as example. Neighbour who made our life hell was Leo, she throught she is better than anyone and insulted us a lot, made noice in front of our house, sued us for nothing... We moved out and I eventually realised there are other Leos (my favourite singer is Leo, my cousin is Leo and girl I hang out with in highschool was Leo) so I used them as inspiration instead of this jerk.
Saggitarius... one ,,friend" who seems that never was my real friend, as she told my private things to everyone 😐
She was inspiration for original, but I did the same thing as with Leo- forget the ones who hurt you as example, think of more possitive people.
Gonna say Aries was bit comlicated, I don't know many in real life, I live with two Tauruses who sometimes drives me insane so I had plenty of inspiration (my parents) 😂, Gemini was inspired by very spontaneous funny girl. For Cancer I used my childish side, for Virgo image of intelectual person, Libra is inspired with famous beauties like Brigitte Bardo, Maryilin Monroe... ,
Scorpio with gothic subculture (which is one of my interest), Aquarius with some people I know and Pishes by people who are dreamers. By my own experience, Pishes are often as dark as Scorpio, combinated with even more mystery, but let them stay a dreamers here 😂. Capricorn is, of course, inspired with me, but not completly, Holly still has her own personality.
for wattpad

for Issuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma