Serbian story about Lena and Teodor

Short, but sad story, ispired with the time under Turkish reign on Balkan.
Time thankfully changed, and our nations have no problem with each other, but back then it was really intense situation. We were always a small country, so it was difficult time because Serbia lost many people, specially males, which lead to smaller number of children later.
I don't support any kind of war and can't understand why people make them- if nothing else, I learned from our history it never ends good. The guilty ones actually don't die, civils and innocent people are the ones who pay for someone else's fight or hate. I believe that humans need to protect this planet, not to prepare new (nuclear) war. Why are we the most inteligent beings on the planet if we still use primitive actions? No need to hate someone because of the past, we can make a better future.
Even I can write a lot about this topic, I won't for now.
I, personally, like to watch Turkish tv shows as "Oyle bir gecer zaman ki" (As time goes by), it's my favourite Turkish tv show for now (Binbir gece was the first one they showed here, it was really popular)😊😉
ok, enough of my writting, here is link for story:
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/the_serbian_st
Issuu or
https://www.wattpad.com/651799135-serbian-story-about-lena-and-teodor-chapter-i
Wattpad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma