Year Seasons III

Continued to translate stories (Palace in the desert is the next one, I might post it tomorow if I get time today to check translation mistakes, I have to work too 😉)
"Year season III" is more calm than second one, no disturbing parts, no tragedies etc. Still, I wouldn't recommend it for kids, nor almost any story I wrote- even they might seem cute at first, I know to put serious topics in it (specially anything related to sorrow, depression...). This one, for example, has bullying as subject- not too extreme, but still might be disturbing for someone. Damn, I know very well how such a things can mess your self-esteem up 😐

https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/year_season_ii_2_
For Issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/650943838
For Wattpad
P.S. Now you can, along with Facebook page and Twitter account , follow me on Instagram profile too. I decided to personalize that profile,but you can see I used it for posting sunset images and stuff 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma