Ready for Action?! Before the End


And so ... this year I devoted myself so much to type my stories that I didn't even notice that the people around me are preparing for the holidays. I feel too old to rejoice for something that doesn't mean anything to me, I haven't celebrated New Year, birthday etc. for years. If there weren't noisy petards which are annoying me with their sound, I wouldn't really care, I would sleep during the whole ceremony 😐
However, if nothing else, I can say that with twenty-two I started at least something, and that's publishing a stories, that means a lot to me. I hope that by the next birthday I will do even more, at least I will publish the rest of them 😉
Link to the story (written during the summer vacation 2012.):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma