Red Stain

I planned to publish this story only after a long break, because this is quite a morbid one (it's just the first of stories with a similar topic, better to mention), but by the circumstance it was next on the list after "Onyx" and I had time to do it. Honestly, this is the story I maybe read the most of all of my stories, it's pretty morbid and I don't recommend to those who are recovering from depression or eating disorders to read it, it can be triggering for them. For all the others, I note that the self-destructive activities that are mentioned in the story shouldn't be tried at any cost, from my personal experience I say that can't bring anything good.
At the beginning, I note that the story is inspired and with my alter ego, i.e. the character I created when I was a kid because I spent most of my time alone, she done the things I wanted (and I still want) to do. It took so long that it had already become a part of my real life, but with mine crash her had to happen too. Last scene with Melody is the way that my alter-ego disappeared, I just described the scene. I used to make my own CDs of paper in my game, and there I put the songs I would write, back in 2012 I wrote really many lyrics O_O. The positive "album" mentioned in the story was created when the "Onyx" story was written and it should have been support for me, but it all fell into the water and then I created the darkest lyrics till then. Since then, it's been a long time, but seems like time stopped for me. I don't have to say  everything for now, in 2019 there will be more stories like this.
Links to the story:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/172686692-red-stain-suzana-risti%c4%87-suza
wattpad
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/red_stain-suza
issuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma