Amortica


This is the first of three stories written in the same notebook, which together make up one whole, although I see them as three separate stories, as they are. There are stories that are"paired" in the original notebook ie two stories are in one notebook, as eg "Sky and Earth" and "Princess Blackhaired".
The story was originally supposed to be called "Mortica", however, the plot turned in the other direction. I'm not really a romantic person, on the contrary, but I know to write a romantic scene here and there, the fact is that most people search for love and inspiration is all around us. I just don't care about it, I already love art and solitude, it's complicated to explain to people around me that I'm not in relationship and, most importantly, I don't want to in one. Where I live, it turns out that is a shame when the girl does not marry, as if marriage is the only goal in someone's life and that everyone has to have a family. I will not do what society expects from me, but what I personally consider is right and what suits me, otherwise I will reach even greater dissatisfaction and the choking of my freedom.
Still, Keila does not share my opinion, and here we have a more romantic story that is by the genre of the thriller 😉
Links for:

https://www.booksie.com/582418-amortica
booksie
https://www.wattpad.com/story/177861483-amortica-suzana-risti%C4%87-suza
wattpad
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/amortica-suzan
issuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma