13 Deaths


Warning: Sensitive topics
As if I didn't have enough of all those morbidity so far, I wanted to write a story in which everything was wrapped up with heavy feelings, writing this story that I call "cyanide" - its content is surely killing me from inside and mostly acting fast. It was the intention to describe thirteen different people and their different reasons for the end, but then I did it subjectively, unconsciously connecting them although I wanted all to be completely different. No matter how hard was to write and even more difficult to publish this story, I know that it would be a pity that it stayed in the drawer and nobody ever sees it. I'm scared by the fact that after my death someone will just throw away my works that I have made for years, especially where art represents something irrelevant, so I had to get out of my shell and begin to publish stories, and this story is certainly not easy to publish. Maybe for someone else it wouldn't be the most morbid of all my stories, for me it is, considering the origin of the story- on the evening I was thinking about the concept of a death note and how long this note should be for the person to write everything he wants, and then about the reasons that brought the person to it. Analyzing so I compared my own notes and realized that none of them would give a specific reason, and such a note would be so long that it would be easier to write a story. So, this story is something I wanted to write before I die, and to this day it is my longest story. I tried not to make it melodramatic, but sincere, as nobody else will see it but me, which I usually prefer in my stories. Considering the topic, I don't know how much I want someone to find himself / herself in one of the chapters, but it is certain that someone who has came to such thoughts will find at least a little bit of themselves in one of these thirteen chapters, I point out once again don't follow the steps in this story (I know I sound hypocritical, but I wouldn't want something bad to happen to someone else, I would love if no one else in the world would go through what leads to such thoughts ☹)
Links:
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/13_deaths-suza
issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182380964-13-deaths-suzana-risti%C4%87-suza
wattpad
https://www.booksie.com/587708-13-deaths
booksie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma