It will never be better

As can be seen in the story, it wasn't written after "13 Deaths", but much earlier- the first story in February 2012 (before "Magical girls" and after "Short stories", since I don't know when "Black Follower" was created), the second in November 2016 (after "The artists live forever"), and I publish it now. The reason for this is that I was thinking whether to skip it or not, while writing I deliberately put parts that I didn't in the stories  of the "standard collections" (which afterwards, ie, the "Kingdom of the Eternal Darkness" ceases to be a "taboo" theme). The original story is written much weaker, let me not not lie, I had to add and put meaning in some parts - I wrote it at age sixteen and maybe I was upset (considering what I did on that day, I could say that I was, that day somehow changed my life), it was written with more indignation and it was illogical in some parts. Now, seven years later, this story was rewritten, but the idea of ​​a story was kept. BTW, as far as reality is concerned, we traveled to that place in the sixth grade and none of this happened, but my depressive thoughts really deteriorated on the eighth's grade trip , however, there were no such a drastic things, this is only a fiction. As you can see in the "Scale of Sanity", Sue represents my past, no matter how morbid the reason for my departure to her would be I have no doubt that it would have fun, that girl was really fun with her jokes and videos 😆. I'm missing her sometimes, and then I remember that she is still there somewhere, but only slowly but surely evolves into Melody The Grumpy. Poor these people around me.😉
In real  life she would never bring such a problems to those who are responsible for her, but she is definitely capable of such things, luckily (or not) that she didn't know all this before, but not the same could be said for the highschool 😈, yet it all went exclusively in terms of autodestruction (don't follow my steps, of course).
Links:
issuu https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/it_will_never_
wattpad
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182383290-it-will-never-be-better-suzana-risti%C4%87-suza
booksie
https://www.booksie.com/587746-it-will-never-be-better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma