The hell with luck


I have always been interested in topics about so-called "paranormal", even I see all of these things as an integral part of life. With regard from which part of the Serbia I came from it shouldn't be a surprise, the stories of magic, invisible forces and unusual phenomena were part of growing up and everyday life. In the whole territory of Serbia it is talked about that, but in this part of the country is the most widespread belief in that.
How I like to read one magazine with a paranormal theme I came across various interesting stories that attracted my attention, and so I came across an article that inspired me for this story. Since psychological topics are not foreign to me I wanted to do and such a story, only with a different ending than in the article. It's a bit shorter than the last few stories, for now is the last one I wrote (I started the story in English and story-comics, the same in English, during the year I want to do something like epilogue and I think it's all) so I will have to slowly work on it first, I'm an adult who has to work too 😉
I used my drawing for the cover, I wanted to try something out and really liked how it looks like 😊
We'll see you again soon 📝
Links:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182400660-the-hell-with-luck-suzana-risti%C4%87-suza
wattpad
https://www.booksie.com/587758-the-hell-with-luck
booksie
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/the_hell_with_
issuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma