The Black Follower- Evil is eternal

This story has the greatest age limit of all my stories because of the gruesome murders (maybe I'm used to such descriptions or what, but maybe for someone else it will be too much), if you thought the first part was creepy then this is at least twice as nasty. Probably the worst villain of my stories, the Black Follower, came back with an even more cruel army, this time with a new task- to summon her mistress on Earth. There is a part that definitely attracts attention, gives the special feeling to this story and makes me read it all over again 😳 ... I mean ... well ... I'm talking about the scene with ... the sunrise! Yes. That scene at the end. I didn't even think of Chaina and Daniela ... not at all ...not even of the beautiful goddess of darkness Weber, with her perfect black hair and the dark energy that pulls to itself ... Nothing. No matter, I'm just kidding, all the girls in this story are really beautiful, just like the other stories (except the ogre that appears in my stories "Scale of Sanity", "Gothica", "13 deaths" ... and who writes all this), no problem to admit that I admire beautiful girls 😉. These scenes are perfectly fine to me, and these brutal scenes are fine too (but they shouldn't be transferred into real life, they should remain only in the story).
Links:
https://www.booksie.com/587752-the-black-follower-evil-is-eternal
booksie
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/the_black_foll_51942de65694f4
issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/story/182395513-the-black-follower-evil-is-eternal-suzana-risti%C4%87
wattpad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma