Top 10-my stories by categories

This is not part of the standard collection, but only the list done just for fun, I use to make such lists in my head and thinking about lots of stuff. For example, while I was back from school everyone thought that I was just staring at the asphalt for no reason, but I actually was preoccupied with the various thoughts and games I was making in my head. One game was the translation of my lyrics from English into Serbian and vice versa, which really knew to occupy me all the way home, and it was a good for brain training too 😉.
And so, as these stories are an active part of my world, I often think about them and compare characters and scenes (sometimes I'm making "conversations" with them, most often with Melody, I can easily get into characters 😉), that's how this addition was created . I wanted more categories but I did not have the idea right now, I'll let those who read stories to make some of their own lists. Maybe someone will come up with a list of Top 10 guys or, as heavy scenes are standard in my stories- maybe somebody comes with the list of "Top 10 lucky moments" (I nominate a wedding in "Year seasons II" and a wedding in "Magical girls" 👰🏻🤵🏻)
Links:
https://issuu.com/suzanar./docs/top_10_list-su
issuu
https://www.wattpad.com/story/186713028-top-10-my-stories-by-categories
wattpad
https://www.booksie.com/591819-top-10-my-stories-by-categories-chapter-1
booksie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma