Short stories (2011)- full story



(stories "Secret", "Little Travel", "Hobby for Emily" and "Love at first sight" are suitable for the age of 12 years, they do not have disturbing parts. The last, "The Stone of Stumble" is not suitable for younger than 13, potentially very disturbing parts)
--------------------------------

THE SECRET

 The big door is opening again. In the Kingdom of the Dead, new tenants enter.

 "Oh, no! The big door is reopening!"- said a beautiful woman,with red hair and long green dress with a cape... Wait a minute, I know that this description is familiar to you. If you read "Year Seasons I," then you know that it is Snowhite.
 She ran to the door and her husband, Frost, went to her. At the door there were two beautiful girls, one had black hair and a black catsuit, a second with red hair and a red catsuit... Red and Black! Snowhite looked at them with surprise, then turned to the Frost and said," I can not believe these girls are here. They are so young... "

 Frost gently touched her face and then answered:" In the real world, there are accidents every day. These girls probably got here on that way. Maybe it would be nice to say hello to them, they will be here forever... "

 The two of them went towards Red and Black and stood in front of them. "Hi," said Frost and Snowhite, "Hi," said Red and Black, somewhat quieter. After a short conversation, the four of them made a brief tour. "There are my sisters: Blossom, Sunshine and Susan, as well as their husbands Breeze, Zephyr and Northwester."- Snowhite presented them, but Black interrupted -" How did you all, the whole family, come here? " Snowhite: "Fire. Not terrible what happened to us, it's important that our children were out ..." Black: "You have children?!" Snowhite: "Yes, yes... I have, more precisely, had two twin daughters. One is here in the Kingdom of the Dead." Red (sad): "You mean, she died, someone killed her?" Snowhite: "She felt from a cliff and Mion, who was in love with her, jumped over her. I'll take you later to them."

 Red and Black looked each other, then Red put a hand on Black's shoulder. Red: ,,Are you OK? " Black: "Yes, do not worry. Now we're dead anyway, this topic is no longer relevant."

 In one house was an elderly man, it was Holly's father ("Capricorn's battle"). The Snowhite said that she would send someone to take them on a further tour, then gone. Holly's father told them about Holly and other girls. Black and Red were easily found in Marel and Irina who at one time had to fight each other, but ultimately remained friends.

 It was interesting for them to listen about the adventures of the twelve zodiac signs, but someone came after them. "Shall we go?" -they were asked by blond women with blue eyes and long dress in blue and green. It was Queen Neily ("Sky and Earth"). "Yes."- said Red, and then all three went on a tour.

Next to the river sat Blackhaired ("The Princess Blackhaired") and looked thoughtfully into the water. Black ran to her. "Hi, I'm Black,what is your name?" Black: "I'm Blackhaired." Black: "It's a similar name. How did you get here?" Blackhaired: "I could not fight with the disease.If I managed to withstand another three months, at least I could give birth to a child,but now it's dead too. Henry, my husband, is married to Yelena. They have two children."

Black couldn't believe- could life be so cruel? Yes, if you are the character of my stories.

 Neily, Red and Black continued on. "There, in that dark part, there is the Kingdom of Evil. It is ruled by Raun and Raul ("Capricorn Battle"). The Raun is married to Storm ("Year Seasons II "), Raul with Mayra (" The Palace in the Desert") and their army are the elves, the enemies of my kingdom ("Sky and Earth").There are also all other villains like Wizard, Melina ("YS II"), elf leader... "Black:" And what's the place there? (points out with her hand)" "Neily:" This is the Kingdom of Enternal Darkness. Sunshine had a vision that it would soon be inhabited, unfortunately. Nelly and Mion were originally housed there, but they came here to be with their family. Some of them almost came there, but they survived ... "

 Black shivered. Red: ,,Black, what's wrong?" Black (looks at her): "You see, even death almost separated us." Red (understand her words and hugged her): "For you, I would come to the darkest part of the Kingdom of the Dead, but you know you do not belong there. Nobody belongs there." Neily: "Believe me, and we are worried when characters will start to come there, it looks like it will happen soon. Now, I'll take you to the nicest place. "

 They came to a beautiful meadow: colorful flowers on all sides, trees with a lot of the sweetest fruit, an blue spring... Nelly and Mion sit on the grass, talk about something ... Red and Black were delighted!

 Neily left them in the beauty of the meadow. And then ... Black noticed the beautiful guy in the distance. She went towards him, but then she noticed that there was a girl next to him. Then they moved under one tree together, the girl plucked a flowers and made a garland. She had brown hair, light skin and white dress. You have certainly recognized the main characters of the story, "The Serbian story about Lena and Teodor."

 Red looked at Black. Red: "Are you okay? You look like you've seen the ghost." Black: "And what a handsome ghost..." The Red looked at Teodor, and then turned to Black: "Do you see that there is a girl? You can't split them up... "- and then Black stopped her: "... said the girl who stole my fiancé and who died because we had a fight about it. "

 Red bowed her head, and Black headed to Lena and Teodor. "Hello! My name is Black, and you are ...?" Lena answered kindly: "My name is Lena, and this is Teodor." Black: "You must be brother and sister. You agree very well for a brother and sister. I do not have either, but I do not regret it. Still, I'm sure it's nice." Lena and Teodor laughed, then Teodor said: "We are not brother and sister, but husband and wife. We have been here for a long time, but our love is getting stronger every day. Many people have died to save Serbia." Black was charmed by tone of his voice, she only heard the last word. Black: "Serbia?! It's on the Balkans, right? I planned to go there, but circumstances prevented me... Perfect place for extreme sports. Lots of rivers, mountains..." Lena asked-" What are extreme sports? " Black: ,, Skydiving, rock-climbing, bungee jumping...Everything that raises adrenaline, plus if it's dangerous ..."

 Lena did not understand anything, but only nodded. Red found the company, Nelly was very interesting to her because she had hair like her. She recalled calmness in her soul as she talked with her and Mion, which does not look like her at all. At that time, Black absorbed every word of Teodor and completely forgot about Lena.

 In the evening, Red and Black talked. Red: "It was wonderful day to me, as if I were a completely new person! I wish I had visited the Golden Kingdom. I want to meet the princesses of the Golden Kingdom- although we are from different worlds, it is easy to communicate with them. Can't wait a new day!" Black: "Teodor... He's so irresistible ... If I knew that such a guy was here, I would not argue with you about David .. Compared to him, Teodor is golden. " Red only listened to her, and after a few seconds she said, "You're really insane. You see that it's sincere love, and you want to destroy it!" Black: "No, I just say that I like him, why is it bad?" Red looked at her and added: "Man, you will never change." Black: "I know, it's stronger than me."

 It was early in the morning. Red headed for Princesses of the Golden Kingdom and Black continued to sleep. From deep sleep laughter woke her up- Teodor and Lena ran through the field and were happy. Black's heart filled with jealousy, she wanted Teodor for herself. She could no longer look at them together, so decided to go for a walk.

 She ponder over it so deep that she didn't notice was close to the Kingdom of Evil. In that kingdom she saw a girl like herself; she first thought it's mirror, but then looked better at the girl: she wore a black top, black skirt, black boots to her knees ... She left the same impression as Black. Black approached her and asked: "Why are you in the kingdom of evil?What's your name? By the way, I'm Black and I came yesterday." She answered:" My name is Storm, I am ruling in this kingdom. Here I am because my mother tried to take over Breeze from Bloosom, who are now here anyway... And I, stupid, persuaded myself that Blossom is guilty. I tried to destroy her daughter, Rosa, although she is not guilty. I do not regret, I'm mistress here anyway. How did you get to the Kingdom of Death? " Black: "My friend died in an accident and I died nineteen years later. I probably look like a twenty-year-old, not like at the moment of death, because I died mentally with twenty years." Storm: "Yes, it's most likely because of it. I look the same as when I was destroyed."

 Black: "I do not understand why you are in the Kingdom of Evil, you are completely okay to me. Only if I should be in your kingdom. (laughter)" Storm:" Surely there is a reason that you are where you are, you are probably a good person." Black imagined: if this girl wanted revenge for something her mother did, how much she would pay if she stopped love that lasts for years?! Quietly said-"Well, yes, a good person ..."

 Twilight. Red is still absent, Black talks with Lena and Teodor. Lena then went with Queen Neily somewhere, leaving Teodor alone with Black. "Now I have a chance! I have to use it."-Black thought.

 Teodor: "Is the future easier, are there still many wars? I am interested in the future, but I did not want to ask you before Lena because she wants to think only about the present. I respect her decision." Black: "No wars, but there's a lot of conflicts. I don't know how it was in your time, but I know it's not easy at my time. It's fast, everyone is busy, people don't have time to go to each other's place..." Teodor:" A new inventions?" Black:" Well, speaking about this, science has made a lot of progress since 1816. Radio, television, cars, computers, mobile phones, home appliances ...Everything progressed... "

 Teodor bowed his head, shut up for a few minutes, and said- "I wish I saw at least some of that." "Maybe someday you'll see. Do you believe in reincarnation?"- asked Black. "I do not even know what it is"- Teodor answered.Black says:  "It's when your soul finds a way to another body, then you are born again but in the image of another man, you get a new opportunity to correct your mistakes and to do what you wanted and you didn't manage to do... " Black has said more about the reincarnation that she heard from her friend Green. Teodor liked it. Teodor:" Yes, maybe Lena and I will once again be ren...reic ... renicarni ... Uh, a very complicated word (laughs)"

 Black was angry as soon as she heard "Lena." No! Why does fate not make sure that instead of "Lena and Teodor" are "Black and Teodor"? She could not wait anymore. She took off her black jacket and below it was a glittering black top. Teodor only looked at her, but Black realized that neither her hair nor her beautiful body attracted him. She approached towards him and wanted to kiss him, but he just pushed her away. Teodor said to her: "Sorry, Black, you are a beautiful girl but I love Lena very much. I know she wouldn't mind it, but I can't. I'm sorry." Black put on a jacket, took the ribbon with which she tied her head before and greeted Teodor, then left.

 It's night again: Red returns home and saw Black is grumpy. "What happened now?" Red asked. Black answered quietly: ,,I really have no luck in love." Red:"You've told Teodor you like him, haven't you?! " Black: "No, I tried to kiss him." Red: "What?! You are insane! Did he kiss you back or he refused you?" Black:"He said I'm pretty, but he can't cheat on Lena. Stupid faithfulness! " Red made a sigh of relief.

 Shortly after, after a few minutes of silence, the Red said a good news: "Tomorrow we will get ready because we should go to our part of the sky. We will ride a motorcycle and do extreme sports all day, it will be great! "Black:" And what about your calmness and socializing with the "local" people?" Red: "You mean the princesses of the Golden Kingdom? I'll visit them sometimes. And, yes, the departure is the day after tomorrow. It's time to sleep, I'll rest, and you?" Black: "To sleep? Isn't death a dream? I can sleep later." Red: "However you want. Good night!" Black: "Good night."

 Morning of the third day. Red wanted to use the day in the best possible way, woke up early in the morning. Black was sleeping. She wanted to sleep all day. She dreamed a wonderful dream: Teodor and she sat under the tree, hugged, and then he kissed her... And so the dream was good until she began to turn into Lena ...

 She quickly woke up and walked out. She was thinking where she might go to forget about Teodor, so she went to the river to find Blackhaired. There she talked to her about various things, however, she eventually thought of him again. Like every Scorpio, Black didn't want to give up either, she had to win him.

 Early in the evening, she went to a meadow filled with violets. She sat on the grass and picked up a few flowers. She wanted to make a garland, but she couldn't do it,then suddenly saw someone approaching her. It was Teodor.

 Black: "What are you doing here?" Teodor:"I could not stop thinking about what happened yesterday." Black: "Okay. I did not apologize, here I am,- I'm sorry, I did not want to be rude, OK?" Teodor sat next to her in the grass and looked her eyes. Black began apologizing again, but Teodor said, " I do not want you to tell Lena anything. "

 Black looked at him strangely and he just folded his eyes and kissed her. The whole night they were in that meadow covered with moonlight.

 In a five o'clock the sun overshadowed Black and Teodor who slept. Black woke up, awoke Teodor and then said: "I have to go, today I am moving out!" Teodor: "Today ... WHAT?!!!" Black: "Sorry, I didn't tell you. Now you can be sure I will not tell Lena about this ... And now I'm sorry, I have to leave!"

 Teodor looked at her, he could not say a word. Black was moving away until she completely disappeared from Teodor's sight.

 The inhabitants of the Kingdom of Death came to say goodbye to Red and Black. "Have you seen Teodor? He wasn't here whole night,"-Lena asked Black. Black was barely able to say: "No, no ... why would I know where is Teodor... I have not seen him since yesterday ... "

 Teodor ran only to say goodbye. Red and Black gone. Black turned and saw Teodor and Lena hugged, but his eyes were looking at Black. Black and Red moved to their part of the sky,where they spent the rest of afterlife.

"LITTLE" TRAVEL

 The sun implacably shine above the desert, leaving nothing behind. No living creature wants to be in the sun in this part of the day.

 There is a palace in that desert.That's right, it is a story "The palace in the desert." In the castle sat beautiful princesses Jasmine, Marie and Anastasia. They talked about everything that happened that day, and then Marie suggested that they could go somewhere. Marie and Jasmine liked that idea, but Anastasia was a little skeptical.

 "I never left this castle, I do not know how good this idea is" said Anastasia, and Jasmine suggested:" Come on, Anastasia, it's not that hard! George and Sam can go with us! It will be very fun. Besides, you can't have your whole life spend in this castle. "Anastasia agreed with her.

 Later, the three went to the library, where already were George and Sam."You have come to see us?" Jasmine: "We've come to get an atlas." George: "Atlas? Want to find a country on the map?" Jasmine: "We're going to travel somewhere! But first, we need to see where." Anastasia: "Not very far, I hope."

 They found an atlas and opened a map of the world. Anastasia: "Why map of the world? We are going near, not on the road around the world! Find the map of North Africa." Sam: "The road around the world sounds great, what do you think?" Anastasia: "Sam!No way!" Jasmine: "Great idea!" George: "Sounds good." Marie: "Good choice!" Anastasia: "People, do not listen to him. What a world, nonsence! We go to Egypt the farthest!" George: "Sister, we are already in Egypt." Anastasia: "Exactly! After all, are you aware that 80% of us, more precisely, four of us do not know how to communicate in a foreign language? We can't speak Arabian with, for example, someone from Australia! And you, Marie, can not translate all that we say, can you? " Jasmine and George recalled, "Everyone can learn basic things from some languages and we also take guide with us." Anastasia: "It does not matter! The proposal is rejected until further notice!" Sam: "Why?" Anastasia: "I do not want to argue with you, go where you want, but without me!" Anastasia left the library.

 George said, "I think we can find a way to convince my sister to come with us." Jasmine: "How?" George: "We will convince her we'll go only to Egypt. She will think we are visiting our country, while we will actually be in another country, maybe even on another continent! While she realizes where we are it will be too late to get back. " Marie: "How do you think you're going to do this? Won't she recognize that we are in another country and not here?" George: "She never left the castle, she never saw a town or a place with people, everything is down to this palace and untidy desert around her. " Everyone accepted this proposal.

 Sam entered the room where Anastasia was. "My dear, sorry for that. We agreed that we are going only through Egypt. Here, there is no travel around the world.All right?" Anastasia throught for a while and a few seconds later said : "Okay, I accept." He kissed her and left the room, where the rest were waiting for him. He nodded and others began to rejoice.

 They brought three translators who would translate them all languages other than English because Marie, who spent most of her life in America, knew the language well. They made a plan of the trip.

 Marie: "Well, people, these are our destinations: Turkey-Istanbul (border of three continents), Greece-Athens (to see all of these ancient attractions!), France-Paris (city of love and light), Austria-Vienna (city of classical music and waltz), Russia-Moscow(I think Anastasia will like it due to her having a Russian name) China-Bejing (land of tradition), Japan-Tokyo (land of technology), India-Taj Mahal (Wonderful monument of love), Australia-Sydney (country-continent), Brazil-Rio de Janeiro (Carnival!), Mexico (food may be spicy, but people are nice out there), USA-New York (my city, a city that unites all faith, culture and nationality, as well as fashion styles), South Africa (north comes south) , Morocco-Cairo (so close, and yet we are so different) and then back to Egypt. What do you say? "

 Everyone agreed with that. A few days before leaving, they began to pack things. The books taught them all about the countries in which they were going, the average temperatures, the typical clothing of people, the behavior, the customs... It made their packing easier. Jasmine persuaded Anastasia that she did not need to pack things because Marie and she will help her. They traveled at night because the days are too warm for a trip. It was ideal because Anastasia slept and did not notice that they had reached the airport. Sam slowly took her in the arms and got on the plane. When she woke up she was too sleepy to realize she was on a plane to Turkey, so she felt asleep again.

 They arrived on a daybreak. Sun rose and all the beauty of the city was seen. ,,This city is strange, it doesn't look like any Egyptian city at all." said Anastasia, and then continued to look around, everything was written in different letters, people talked differently ... Everything was clear to her! They are in another country! Still, she resolved to keep silent and try to make a prank. She thought: "They think that they fooled me?!Well, we'll see. I'll act naive and then... then I'll be the last who'll laugh. "

 George: "Well, how do you like it here?" Marie: "Oh, it's very nice." Anastasia reads on a board "Istanbul". "Anastasia:" It is very nice, as if we are in Istanbul, but I know you would not use my good will to take me to Turkey, would you? " They all looked each others. Nobody could say anything except Jasmine, who only put on a fake smile and nodded.
 They spent two days there, and then they started (at night again)road towards Greece. Anastasia was making the perfect prank.

 In Greece, they had a wonderful time.Temperatures were still high and no one even felt that they had changed the country but, when they arrived in Paris, they felt a change.

 Women in France were beautifully dressed. To fit in, Marie, Jasmine and Anastasia went shopping. Marie and Jasmine dressed as Parisians and Anastasia acted naive and asked: "I did not know that women are wearing such clothes in Egypt, is it a new trend?" With each question, she brought her companions in an awkward position, pretending not to know what they intended. They hid everything with some quick-minded answers. George and Jasmine enjoyed in the romantic Paris, Marie watched the guys and walked on the beautiful squares, and Sam wanted to take advantage of the romantic atmosphere and enjoy with Anastasia. However, she was not a romantic person and it was boring to her. She decided to see where they were going after Paris.

 It was followed by Vienna. They were taught to dance a waltz, they ate Mozartkugel... Anastasia started again: "These Mozartkugels are great! The same are made in Austria. Maybe this is just a copy. It's a very, very good copy. Marie, what does ,Wien' stands for? You understand English, is it certainly some Egyptian local? "Marie (nervously):" Yes, yes... There are many local named with English names ..."

 Jasmine, Anastasia and Marie stepped forward and George and Sam paused for a moment. Sam: "It's impossible she didn't realise where we are till now." George: "I wouldn't say so." Sam: "Yes... maybe she knows! But, she doesn't know that we know." George:" We will not tell her. Tell the girls about this, just do not tell Anastasia. " Jasmine: "Hey, hurry up!" Sam: "Here!"

 From moderate- warm Vienna we are going to Moscow, in icy Russia. Anastasia felt at home here, as if she had forgotten the great temperature differences. Others remained sick, so they could hardly wait to go to China. Then another temperature change followed. They said Anastasia they came to the Chinese square, they had a similar excuse in Japan. They visited Taj Mahal in India, then went to Sydney, stopped for a carnival (let's say it is was a cultural shock for all but Marie), they were in Mexico, then went to New York.

 Mary met some of her friends, but only briefly talked to them. Anastasia: "You know what I would like now? One big apple (Big Apple is the name for New York) Aren't you hungry?" Every day it was more clear that Anastasia was just saying that she did not know where they were, but they did not want to stop the game , they wanted to see who would endure for longer.

 From the USA they headed to the South African Republic. They spent two days there, then went to Morocco. The game continued. From Morocco they returned to Egypt during a day.

 When they left the airport Anastasia started shouting, "What ?! Where you brought me?! You brought me to another country! You planned to go around the country, then in the end to go to an unknown place! Return me to Egypt !!! I knew you are so mean to take advantage of my good will! (sits on a suitcase and starts crying) I'm buying a ticket for Egypt right now!"

 Others got worried when they saw that Anastasia really takes a suitcase and moves towards the airport door. Sam: "Anastasia, we are already in Egypt!" Anastasia: "And why did we go by plane? Do not lie to me!" Jasmine: "Someone of us will tell the truth." Marie: "Anastasia, we just returned from the road... around the world." Anastasia: "Yeah,sure." George: "It's the truth. Sorry for lying to you."

 Anastasia lowered her head down, made a strange expression on her face and then... she laughed. Then she said: "Ha, ha, I've fooled you all! I've been lying to you since Istanbul up to now! Ha, ha! " The others looked up, and a few moments later, they laughed and eventually they all went to the palace.

 Pictures in the album and souvenirs will always remind them of their "little" journey.

HOBBY FOR EMILY

 The moon and the sun are switching. Flowers open their buds and rise their leaves to the sun that awakened from it's dreams.

 In the beautiful garden full of flowers sat princess Seli, and later her sister Sophie joined her.With a lot of love they took care of the garden. They thought the flowers affects people on good way, makes them happier and calmer. They sang to flowers and nurtured it every day.

 Unlike them Beta, the oldest sister, loved the books. She said that a smart person was a happy person and that the books were the best man's friends.

 Dafny was a wizard, so she was interested in books with magic, as well as magic in general. The youngest sister, Leyla, loved the animals, Ella briefly relieved depression by painting, but the last sister, Emily, did not like anything. Well, if complaining was a hobby then "grumpy", as her nickname was, would certainly be the best. Many suggested hobbies to her, but nothing was good enough for her.

 Sunday night was the meeting of the sisters. Beta: Since we have nothing to discuss, we decided to deal with Emily's problem. "Emily:" What is my problem? What kind of problem do I have, please? " Dafny: "About the hobbies." Emily : "I do not have a problem." Seli: "Well, not in the literal meaning. There are seven of us, so every day in the week, one of us will spend with you and show you their hobbies." Emily: "Okay, I do not have anything to do anyway. What's the order?" Sophie: "Let's go from the eldest to the youngest. So: Beta, Ella, Dafny, Seli, Sophie and Leyla."

 Otherwise, Emily is younger than Ella and older than Dafny, they were born in those days in which order they were born (Beta - Monday, Ella - Tuesday, Emili - Wednesday ...)

 Monday: Emily awaited Beta in front of the library. Beta appeared before the agreed time, then they set off together in a huge library. Beta: "This is my favorite place in the house, the libraries make me complete. They do not know how to speak, but they are very often smarter than us people. Many wisdom is preserved in them." Emily:" Do you have so many books in your room? " Beta: "No. There are only one thousand two hundred and eighty-nine books in my room. "Emily:" One thousand two hundred and ... If there are so many books there, how many are here? " Beta: "Fifteen thousand nine hundred sixty-two on the shelves of wallnut-tree, twenty-eight thousand three hundred and thirteen on oak shelves, and nine thousand thirty-two on the shelves of cedar. So, a total of fifty-three thousand three hundred eight books." Emily was watching Beta, marveling at the words she uttered. Emily: "How do you know all this?" Beta: "Well, I counted, of course!" Emily sat on the armchair, looked at Beta and said: "I'm not sure I want to be like you. I don't want to be Einstein." She left the library, and Beta took a book and began to read.

 Tuesday: Ella prepared painting accessories, and soon Emily approached.Ella came in: "Through the picture a person can express feelings. The light colors are cheerful, while darker are used to express deeper, heavier feelings. My images are dark, but that doesn't mean that you should also paint like this, you can mix colors and get new shades and that is a range of possibilities. Well, do you want to try? "Ella gave Emily a brush dipped in red, but one drop of paint falls on Emily's pink dress. "Oh no!"- cried Emily, "I have to wash this! Forgett painting,I'm not Picasso." Ella took a brush and began to paint, ignoring Emily's departure.

 Wednesday: Dafny and Emily were in a room that was connected to Dafny's room. It contained books of magic, magic drinks ... Emily: "I do not know how you'll teach me magic." Dafny: "You're right, I did not think about it at all. I can not teach you magic, but I can teach you to do some magic tricks. " Emily: "Sounds boring. Can I go now, Hudini?" Dafny: "Of course. If you change your mind, I'll be here."

 Thursday: "Hello Emily! Come on, let's go to the garden!" Seli said and then,along with Emily, they headed toward the garden. Emily: "Listen, if I can get dirty, I do not even want to do it. I even hardly cleaned up colour from my favorite dress. " Seli: "But you're always dirty in gardening! There is no other way to, e.g. plant flowers. I think you're not for this. "Emily agreed with this and left, and Seli continued with the job.

 Friday: "Oh, wonderful, flowers again. Flowers, flowers, flowers and then again! What is with this flowers again?!!! Will you maybe launch it into the space, so you prepare it so much?!"- asked Emily. Sophie answered: "Flowers like singing." Emily: "?!" Sophie: "That's true. It grows better with music." Then she started singing. Emily: "I do not like flowers, at least not to care about it. I am not Pavarotti to sing to flowers. Ha! Singing to flowers! Hahaha!" Sophie continued to water her flowers and sing the most beautiful songs to it.

 Saturday: Emily: "First flowers, now animals. Where are we going?" "To the part where the horses are," said Leyla. "What is so interesting in animals?"- Emily asked Leyla: "Animals are human's friends, they have feelings just like us. After people, these are the most perfect beings, they are sometimes more noble than humans." Emily: "Wow, wonderful. Very amazing. Well, where are these horses? (grumpy)" "Leyla:" They're sure to be in the stable. I'll get Rosaria and Blu. "

After one minute she returned with two beautiful horses: one had a blue and the other pink mane. Emily: "I am constantly riding that horse, although I never spent much time with it." Leyla: "I have excellent contact with Blu, I agree with the other horses too. See how cuddly they are. Come on, pet Rozaria. " Emily: "There is no rein. Maybe it bites me!" Leyla: "It won't, do not be afraid." Emily pet Rozaria on her pink mane. Emily: "You're right, they're nice. Well, I'm going now." Leyla: "Where are you going? Won't you see the other animals?" Emily: "I do not think that's a hobby for me either." Leyla returned horses into the stable and stayed there to play with them a little bit.

 Sunday: It's been the end of the week, and Emily has not yet figured out which hobby she could do. She noticed that her dress was a little ripped. Emily:,,It must've cut off when I went with Leyla."

 She took a needle and a thread and sewn a dress , however, it was visible that the dress was sewn, and Emily did not want it to be noticeable. She put the jewels and buttons on the spot and got a unique decoration. When she came out for breakfast, the sisters noticed Emily's creation. "It's beautiful, you made it by yourself?" -her sisters asked, and she only confirmed it. It gave her an idea. After breakfast, she closed herself into the room and stayed there till the meeting of the sisters.

 The meeting has already begun. She quickly prepared herself and went downstairs. He shouted from the stairs: "I found a hobby! I have my own hobby!" When she arrived downstairs they were all stunned: her clothes were covered with ornaments. "From now on I am Emily- fashion expert!" The sisters laughed and they were happy that now each sister can do something that is fulfilling her.

 P.S. Soon all the sisters, thanks to Emily, had beautiful sparkling clothes.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

 Night falls in the Kingdom of Sky and the Kingdom of the Earth. On the sky was a explosion of colours; around the sun, that was preparing to go, glittered yellow, orange and red in its full shine, while the dark shades of blue emerged above the sun, replacing the crystal blue sky.

Sonny, the princess of Sun, left her place to Moony, the princess of the Moon. The sun disappeared behind the horizon and the Moon appeared. Princess of the Earth, Nataly, was about to sleep in her castle and her brother was with Moony. Ned and Moony lived the opposite of Nataly, they mostly slept during the day to be awake at night. Sometimes Moony was sleeping and Ned would watch her all night.

 Then there would again be switch of the night and the day - the fairies of nature, the fairies of sky, sirens, Red- volcano's fairy, fairies of mountains...would appear. New morning for all was the beginning of a wonderful day. Everybody cared that the kingdoms look beautiful.

 Princess Nataly could have left the care of the Kingdom of the Earth to the fairies without any fear that something would happen. She decided to visit her friend Sarah.

 She gone early in the morning, so no one in the real world saw where she came from. As she walked down the street a young man spotted her and watched her until she disappeared behind the buildings. "I have to see her again," thought the young man. He ran after her and wanted to find her, however, he was not fast enough and Nataly disappeared.

 Nataly came to Sarah. Sarah: "Where are we going tonight?An extra club is opened... After all, you need a break from royal duties ..." Nataly agreed and went to the club in the evening.

 They've met some friends there, she only did not notice the guy who watched her all night: it was the same guy who watched her this morning! Although he was shy, he decided to meet her. He went to their table: "Hi, I'm Joey and I would love to meet the beautiful blond girl ..." Sarah (whispering):" Come on,Nataly, introduce yourself ..." Nataly:" My name is Nataly,I'm glad to meet you and thank you for the compliment."

 In the meantime, Sarah went to the podium and Joey and Nataly stayed to talk. They exchanged numbers and agreed to see each other again. She remained only a few days, telling Joey that she actually live in another city and promised that she will call him when she comes here.

 And so, after a few days, Nataly returned to the kingdom. She thought of Joey often, even began to fall in love with him however, she was afraid to tell him that she was actually the princess of the Kingdoom of the Earth. And again, when she looked at her brother and Moony, felt the indescribable desire to have somebody to love. She decided to go into the real world for a longer time, to get to know Joey better and to see if she could bring him to the kingdom.

 After a while, she brought some questions to him. Joey (looking at the questions): "Is this a game?" Nataly: "Let's pretend it is, just answer honestly."

1. Would you go to a parallel world to be with the person you love?
Joey: "Of course, if love is strong, is it important where we are?"
2. What do you think about nature?
Joey: "I like to spend time in nature. Nature is important, because if a humans conquer the whole planet, it would be a disaster for the world!"
3. Do you believe in fairies, sirens and other mythical creatures? "
Joey: "I never saw any, but it would be nice if they exist."
4. Could you be the Prince of the Kingdom of the Earth?
Joey: "Only if you were the princess of the Kingdom of the Earth, without you the royal throne would not be fascinating."

 Nataly was satisfied with the answers, so she decided to take him to his kingdom. She did not say where they were going, only told him not to be afraid.

 When they arrived there he could not reach his breath, visibly surprised by what he saw; it was a beautiful place full of flowers. She said, "Let's say ... that I am already the Princess of the Kingdom of the Earth. Whoever truly loves me will live with me here . "Joey:" Maybe I'm crazy about what I'm going to say, but I'm ready to leave the real world to be with you. "

 Ned and Moony were still prince and princess of the Kingdom of Sky, but in a few months Nataly and Joey became a husband and wife, and thus the rulers of the Kingdom of the Earth.


THE STONE OF STUMBLE

 (the story contains potentially disturbing scenes, a heavier story, I suggest sensitive people to skip it)

 Foggy morning in a Russian village. Not far from that village was the tent of the Tzar Alexander's army. He issued orders to his soldiers: "People from the village have plotted against me, they want to destroy me! Luckilly that we have informers, otherwise we would experience crash. So, today we will attack this village. Kill all men and boys, leave only the helpless elderly! Women will become slaves and the most beautiful ones will be servants in my house. But as I said: Kill every male being up to 50 years old! All clear?!!! "Army alltogether:"Yes, sir!"

 The Emperor Alexander was the man who conquered this village in battle. He wanted people to pay large taxes even though they were very poor, they had to work for him. So, they wanted to get rid of him, nevertheless, everything they did was to start planning, but it will all be ruined today. Poor people did not know what would happen.

 The widow lived with a sick daughter. The girl had short hair so she looked like a boy from a far distance. Her father was killed by Alexander the Emperor when he did not want to pay taxes, so she hated tzar from the bottom of her soul. Otherwise, she was very ill and did not leave the bed, from time to time she would just go out briefly and that's all. She wanted the tzar to disappear- although she was barely six to seven years old her little soul could not resist this feeling. She imagined how she would avenge her father. She was weak, had short brown hair and big brown eyes. She prayed to God to grow enough to get revenge.

 The army went off. Men and boys were killed and houses were burnt. They ran into several places. A little girl went outside to see what was happening because she heard the cries and mourning of the woman. She stared at the scene she saw: the army killed all boys! Tzar Alexander saw the girl and for a short hair he thought that she was a boy. Tzar: "You jerks, you missed one! Nevermind, I will kill him!"
 Before he killed her he looked at her- her big eyes looked at him with hatred. He did not want to pay attention to that, but that glance remained in his memory.

With one move of the emperor's sword, the girl lost her life ...

***
 The Emperor's army went to many other places and conquered them. Months passed from a cruel event. Several months later they passed through this village. There were only widows and mothers who lost children, dressed in black clothes. The king did not pay attention to that.

 At the exit of the village his horse stumbled to a larger rock of red shade, so the tzar felt to the ground. "Stupid stone!"-he yelled and threw the stone away. At once, the stone began to turn into a woman. Stunning girl of long red hair to the ground... Alexander looked at the girl in astonishment - so enchanting ... In fact, her hair was not completely red, but reddish. As the brown hair was covered with blood ...

 The girl was gazing at the emperor's eyes. This look he have already been seen somewhere! Still, this girl had beautiful blue eyes. It can not be a ghost!

 He only watched. His soldiers did not see anything and they asked him, "Tzar, what are you looking at?" He took his horse and went for a girl, shouting to his soldiers: "I'll be back soon, go without me! " The girl moved away quickly and the tzar failed to catch her. He managed to keep pace with her and had her in sight. Maybe she wanted him to follow her?

 He followed her until she was lost among the trees. He looked for some trace that would help him find her. Shortly afterwards, he spotted red hair on the ground. He walked along that path and reached the lake: there was a beautiful red-haired girl. Tzar: "I'm looking for you all day. I do not know who you are, I only know that you have enchanted me. I want you to come here because I have to ask you something."

 The girl began to get out of the water until a white dress with red ribbons was created on her. Her hair was not wet even through she just got out of the water! Her hair fluttered in the wind like a flag and she walked bravely toward the Emperor. She stood in front of him.

 Tzar: "I need to know who you are. Tell me your name." The girl refused to tell him. The car took her hands and tightened them tightly, fearing that she might run away. Tzar: "I want you to be my wife. If I have to do something for you to be happy, you tell me freely. " Girl: "I want you to put things near the lake, then go along that tree."

 He did it, and then the girl pulled out a scarf, curled and binded his eyes with it. Tzar :, What do you intend to do with this?" Girl:" I can not be a wife to someone who does not believe me. "

 Among his things she found the sword that he killed people in the village with, took that sword and headed for the Emperor. "Well, now is the time to tell you who I am." Emperor: "That would be wonderful." The girl: "I am ... The Stone of Stumble.I will prevent someone in his intentions. I will carry this sin at my heart, but the one who sow death on our poor fields and who has exhausted our mothers and fathers, and took them everything, who destroyed our village for all time and left women in grief for their children, will be killed by the girl he killed with the same sword! "

 The Emperor realized that the glance he seen was from the child he killed! Still, it was not a boy, it was a girl.

 Before he said anything, he felt the sword passing through his heart ...

In the morning, the soldiers found the emperor lying dead in the grass with a sword in his heart, while around were the beams of red hair.

The end
Suzana Ristic Suza,
autumn 2011.
-------------------------------

Characters from: 1st story: "Year Seasons I, II, III", "Ready For Action?!", "The Palace in Desert", "Capricorn's Battle", "The Blackhaired Princess", "Sky and Earth", Serbian story about Lena and Teodor "
2nd story: "The Palace in the desert"
3rd, "7 sisters"
4th story: "Sky and Earth"
5. story: The characters were described in my stories for the first time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma