Acapella versions of my songs, part two (will be updated)

 


Posting songs I am working on for years, praticed for more than 8 years and didn't want to let my voice get wasted. Music is the most personal way of expression for me, that's why it's so important to me and I would feel like a failure if I don't post at least Acapella versions of it. Started new article so I don't put everything into the first one, but out there are some nice songs too 😊 (it feels so weird when I have to speak good about me or my work. But yeah, there are some songs I freaking love).

Soulless

The Best

Mystery of tears

Sparkles of love

Preachers

Creatures of insanity

Corpse

Mark

Ice

Roots

Misanthrope

Forest

Free my spirit

Fight for peace

Depressive birthday song

Rant

No control in mind

Missed life

Nature

Melody

Ice mirror

Ocean

Strah

Zarobljenik na slobodi

Pohlepa

Flying kiss





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma