Expectations (new song January 2023)

 


Planned to make simple dance/pop/whatever song where I could use effects, ended up making symphonic metal just how I like it. Here we have six techniques (growl, childish voice, middle head voice,  chest voice in chorus or whatever it is, my normal head voice, mixed voice), 8 seconds of C6, 4 seconds of E6 and F6, as well as 14,3 seconds of E5 in the end. Theme is expectations we get either from family or other people around us, that's issue that affect all of us at least sometimes during lives, a lot of people had their lives ruined because of what others expected them to do or to be. I am still stuck between "I want to follow my path" and "I have to do what is the best for the others", but at least I don't want to follow other things"I am supposed to do at my age" just because society expects that from me. 😵

#song #metal #femalemetal #singer #vocaltechnique #symphonicmetal #sarcastic #expectations #toxicpeople #toxicparents #society



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma