See you soon (2023), new song (link to YouTube)



 Even tho it's dance genre, it's dark as hell, so beware if you take a listen. Song is about going through the loss of my father while having depression (so, I feel nothing most of the time), so in the same time I don't want to exist anymore (as usually for all of these years), but I am also afraid to face reality if I "start to feel" as I was really close to my father and couldn't stand thought of losing him. I understand that already happened, but my brain feels so numb that I can't feel it was real, seems that my condition is worse than I thought if I came to this point 😵



In a meanwhile I deleted Twitter accounts (now called X), as well as my Issuu account with all the stories because of the change in the publishing rules on the site (with the free plan it's possible to publish only five works, on less than 50 pages and 50 mb, I fulfilled these other rules in February but I couldn't fulfill the first one because I have more than hundred works). All links to these two sites that I've shared here aren't active anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amortica

Tišina (2023) - nova pesma